As it was in the days of Jeremiah... FALSE PROPHETS, IDOLS, AUDACITY BEFORE GOD AND BLATANT DISREGARD FOR MORALITY... We live as the Israelites in the southern kingdom of Judah, just before the Babylonians came and conquered them. Are the Church and churches along with our society in any condition to be spared the possibility of God's wrath upon us, or is there a present-day Babylon we too must escape?
(Cost of $3 covers postage Media Mail alone; book is being offered free.)
Every generation in crisis has a voice crying in the wilderness, calling for repentance and correction. The Jeremiah Connection is such a voice for our generation. Miss Leanues, a Pentecostal who even calls her fellow Pentecostals to clean house, looks at modern society, diagnoses our parallels to the time of Jeremiah, and echoes the prophet's warnings to us today. Although it is strong medicine, this book surely points us to God's cure for our contemporary spiritual maladies....
- Pastor Jackson Morro, Christ's Chapel, Fall River, Mass.
INTRODUCTION: CHRISTIAN MEANS “OF CHRIST”
1. WILLFULLY BLINDED
3. THEN AND NOW – NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN
4. PROPHETS AND PROPHETESSES BEWARE
5. EVANGELOSTS AND PULPITEERS
6. RISE OF FALSE DOCTRINES AND FUN GIVES RISE TO THE SHEEP WITHIN THE SHEEP
7. WHILE TRUE CHRISTIANITY SLEEPS IN, INTERFAITH NONSENSE CREEPS IN
8. THE SPIRITUAL WIRING OF CAUSE AND EFFECT
9. JUDGED BY A HAMMER
10. PROPHECY UNFOLDS
11. VULNERABILITY OF AMERICA
12. LAST BATTLES AHEAD